Some Notes of Interest
- You must join MMTA before March 1 in order to avoid the non-member fee.
- All teachers entering students must assist during the day of the contest or pay a non-volunteer fee. No parents or substitutes will be allowed to fill the volunteer positions this year. Teachers who cannot assist must pay the non-volunteer fee. Any teacher who sends more than fifteen students each must commit himself or herself to be at the contest the whole day, or pay a higher non-volunteer fee. A last minute cancellation without a substitute will result in those students being disqualified.
- Applications will be accepted online only.
- You will be able to pay through Paypal at the end of the application process. Note: This is the ONLY way that you will be able to pay the registration fees.
- You will NOT need to mail any birth certificates or passports. During the application process, you will be required to scan and enter birth certificates or passports.
- There can be changes to the repertoire allowed until May 10th.
Contest Chair: Vera Rubin
This event is free and open to the public.
Students' Information. Graduating high school seniors who compete are eligible for the Nancy Oliva Scholarship. Download an application